Tuesday, April 21, 2009

No Fur Bunnies with Vroom Solo

As many of you know I have two very cute but very furry huskies and with huskies comes lots of vacuuming. Typically I vacuum every day to pick up the little furry bunnies floating around the kitchen and foyer floor. The thing I hate most about vacuuming is dragging my Dyson all over, don't get me wrong I couldn't own my dogs without my Dyson. But it is a pain to unravel the cords and drag it around to do a quick pickup of fur bunnies, spilled dog food bowl or a tossed cracker cup compliments of my toddlers. Well....this problem was solved with the Vroom.

I was recently given the chance to try out the Vroom Solo and share my experiences and I have to say I am amazed by how well this little thing works. First off if you are not familiar with the Vroom it is a self contained vacuum that is stored under the sink in either a kitchen size or bath sized model and also has a 22 ft hose. It is a simple as lifting the handle and away you go. This is great for all of life little messes and if you have pet and kids you have to check this product out.

Test Time

To put it to the test I took a rake to Atlas, a rake is the master of the shedding tools, get he most hair out with minimal effort problem is it makes a HUGE mess. Well within minutes my entire floor was covered in dog fur in huge piles. So once I was done I got out the Vroom and all dog hair was gone, in the time it would have taken me to get out the big vacuum and unravel it and I had the fur completely cleaned up.

For more information and to see a demo of this product visit www.vroomyourroom.com

0 comments: